Tuesday, September 19, 2006



Hello!

I forgot to tell you that I adore sea. Till this summer I was sure pur 100 % that cold weather is better. After 40 degrees in France I realized that hot weather is much better than cold one. Of course, you may put smth on when it is cold. But it is more pleasant to put everything off and to have cool shower or to swim in the sea, lake, river. In fact, I don't like to swim in lakes and rivers. May be it is because I used to go in swiming-pools. I don't like dirty water. Water from sea is often cleaner. And, of course, it is with salt. It has a special taste, which I like very much.

Now I'm sitting in the flat and my legs are cold. Yes, in some parts of Russia is just + 10 now. Oh, I want my shiny summer and warm sea. That's settled - in winter I'll go to Egypt. Or may be to Australia. Because when we have winter here, Australians have summer!

No comments: