Sunday, October 22, 2006

What it feels like?

Hello!
What do you feel when just walk around?
Today was wet and cloudy but warm weather. I like walking around alone. I spent 1.5 hour walking on my back way to home. I went on different narrow not crowded and not familiar to me streets. Someone may seem that it is a waste of time, that it is dull and uninteresting at all. Was I boring? No, I was not. I've got a special mental satisfaction. I liked this small journey. In one moment it was a sense that I lost my way. Because before it I knew the main destination. Then I can't understand what route I should choose. Everything ended good.
A deep feeling of the beauty of the moment came during such trip. It is a very special sense. Have you ever had such experience? Have you ever felt the beauty of the moment? It seems that time stops in spite of your actions.

1 comment:

Olga B. said...

Hi morton the oki mutt...!
Ha-ha =)). I was laughing when read your post )). Thank you!
In fact, I don't understood what the song yo've meant 8). But it will sound funny in your performance, I suppouse )).
Russian is unusual language 8).
Best regards!
Olga.