Sunday, January 14, 2007

Funny story

Today I've decided to visit local swimming-pool. The usual way should take 20 minutes. But I spent more time trying to find the swimming-pool. I needed to go through the forest. Can you imagine! I lost my way! =) Yes, really!
After 40 minutes I decided to go home. It was not so easy - to find the back way to my home. I was spinning around the forest and couldn't understand, where I am. I asked some people. They show me approximate direction. Finally I found a road and a bus station. I was thinking:"It doesn't matter where the bus will go. In the end it will come to the centre of the city. After that I'll take another bus to my home". 20 minutes later bus arrived. I was glad 8). Fortunately, 10 minutes later the bus stopped on the street which was not far from my home! :) I was happy! So I spent 2 hours on fresh air in forest, trying to find at first swimming-pool and then my home! Because of snowing when I came home my coat and gloves were wet and I was a bit frozen.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

It really is funny story!I'm glad that you came home...

Olga B. said...

I was glad also )).