Monday, November 20, 2006

One more cat =)

Hi everybody!
This is a new picture of another my cat. He lives with my relatives. His full name is Osvald Kisinger =). We often call him merely Kisya.
Why does he have such name? I guess, you wonder about it ;).
In Russian "Kisya" means very kind type of "Cat". Moreover, when Russian people want to attract cat's attention, we say: "Kis-kis-kis."
I with my elder brother opened a big
encyclopedia and find Kisinger among the Nobel winners. By such way our cat got this unusual name - Kisinger.
What about Osvald. I was only 13 that time and I liked this name very much. I decided to add Osvald to my kitty's name 8). But in fact we never use full name of the cat. Just Kisinger or Kisya ;).
Do you like the story? ;) I hope, yes )).
Best wishes to all!
Yours, Olga.

1 comment:

Olga B. said...

Yes, I do ;). And you don't love cats?