Monday, November 20, 2006

Who is the winner? ))

As I said before I do swimming a bit.
This is one of my last medals. It's the bronze. So I took the 3 place - in 50 m free. It was a competition between Universities in my district.
Do you like sports? What is your favorite one? Or you have several favorite? What sports you do?
I like practically all kinds of sports but prefer swimming, biathlon, tennis, volleyball, bobsled, athletics, skating. By the way recently Russian women won the World Championship in volleyball =)). Russia has great sportsmen! I'm proud of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you :)))
AND
"Soon I visit Madonna in London but before it I want to make Foto Contest about her...So you need to make me some MADONNA fotos whit PHOTOSHOP and send to me...I post soon the rules too!!!"

Cloud.

Olga B. said...

Hi Cloud!
I have problems with posting in your blog again.
Your news about Fotos Contest is interesing. Thank you 8).
I'll do something if I have time.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Start to VOTE!!!
http://cloud-comingsoon.blogspot.com/
If you want to send your foto then the contest is ending on 15th Dec.

Cloud.