Thursday, August 09, 2007

One more swimming =)


Hi!

I want to share my good mood today ;). Several weeks ago I found a perfect swimming-pool here in the city. It is the only one which works during the summer. Yeah, other swimming-pools are closed till September. In fact, the swimming-pools' policy can be explained. People prefer to swim in lakes, rivers, seas and oceans in summer. Therefore not so many people go to swimming-pools.

The swimming-pool is good. Big. They also use special substanses to clean the water. I like this swimming-pool! But.... I prefer that swimming-pool in Helsinki which you can see in my blog as well. Unfortunately I have no opportunity to swim there now. However there is always a possibility to have such an opportunity in future! ;) Let's be optimistic! :)
Here on the foto is another swimming-pool in Finland.

1 comment:

Ashatan said...

Olga, hello! I'd like to correct a fact mistake in your Madonna's comment about Frida. In the movie "Frida" starred Selma, not Penelope, though they are sometimes alike especially in "Las Bandidas" :)
P.S. The picture is great!