Friday, August 17, 2007

"Universal" appearence

Does anybody think that you are German, Dutch, Swedish or Finnish when you are not German, Dutch, Swedish or Finnish?
Many people think that I am from their countries. I like it ;). It is great! Because in every country I feel like at home ;) - people treat me as with the native citizen.
The most good thing in such cases is to speak their language. Therefore I can speak little Finnish, Swedish 8). It is time to study German and Dutch ;). Don't you think so? :)

1 comment:

kimmo_matias said...

Hi Olga B! Greetings from Finland!
Regarding your post, I have been mistaken for Italian while I lived in Italy. What a strech as I am dark, haha! You really could be Finnish or any of the other nationalities you mentioned. You also wrote in Madonna's blog that I looked familiar to you. I was competing in St.Petersburg, fashion design competition, Admiralty Needle (I only remember the english name now, sorry, but maybe you know what I mean) but that was years and years ago. You might have seen me if you were connected with that somehow.. Unless we walked pass each other when you were in Helsinki in August. You have a nice blog, I have to read it more later. Just wanted to drop you a line. Take care!
-Kimmo Matias-